Monday, February 3, 2014

Beware

serenemaklong.blogspot.com
COPYPASTE FROM MAY ARJUN: I was at Maybank @ The Curve when I noticed this man writing down the car registration plates of everyone who left Maybank (including mine). He then took out his phone and looked like he was SMSing the numbers to someone else. I went to the police station to alert them, and I'm not sure what happened after. Before this, one of our employees was followed to our house from this Maybank after withdrawing a sum of money, this was about a year ago. We sent the police over, and they detained the car (South Americans, part of a syndicate). Maybe I'm just being paranoid this time round, but better safe than sorry. Here is his picture in case any of you do your banking there. Be careful! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment