Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Dedication To All Women

Specially to husbands and children :A heart touching message..... from a woman..." Some one asked her....... Are you a working woman or a house- wife ??
She replied : Yes I am a full time working house-wife. I work 24 hours a day ---------- I'm a "mum", I'm a wife, I'm a daughter, I'm a daughter-in-law ---------- I'm an Alarm clock, I'm a Cook, I'm a Maid, I'm a Teacher, I'm a waiter, I'm a nanny, I'm a nurse, I'm a handyman, I'm a Security officer, I'm a Counsellor, I'm a comforter,
I don't get holidays, I don't get sick leave, I don't get day off ---------- I work through day and night---------- I'm on call all hours and get paid with a sentence ---------- "what do you do all day???"
★ Dedicated to all women. A woman has the most unique character like salt.Her presence is never remembered but Her absence makes all the things tasteless !!

1 comment:

  1. Oh.....my wife.....ohhhh...my wifeee......I'm nothing without you......Jazakallahhu hoiran....

    ReplyDelete