Sunday, April 9, 2017
Tips To Get Natural Pink Lips
You can enhance your beauty with a lovely smile. When your lips are pink, your smile also becomes charming. But there are many people who do not have pink lips and color of their lips have become dark and pale which are not appealing at all. As lips give a very distinctive appeal to the overall features of your face, dull and dark lips can make a dark spot in your beauty.
There are many reasons behind dark lips, such as hectic lifestyle, ignorance towards health, change in weather, some kind of illness, chewing tobacco, chemotherapy, excessive use of fluoride, excessive smoking, regular use of low quality cosmetics, not removing lipsticks from your lips at night, less blood circulation in the lips, too much stress, exposing lips to direct sun rays, humid temperature and so on. But there is nothing to worry about as dull and dark lips can be turned to pink and soft lips.
Proper lip care is required to keep the color of your lips naturally pink. To keep your lips pink, soft and attractive there is no need to spend money on expensive products. You can make your lips pink with some of the easily available natural products from your kitchen.
HERE ARE 10 EASY TO FOLLOW TIPS TO GET NATURAL PINK LIPS:
1. To get soft pink lips, you need to scrub your lips with a soft bristled toothbrush every night after you are done with brushing your teeth. This will help in removing the dry and chapped dry skin around your lips and make it look fresh.
2. You need to massage your lips for a few minutes every day. For massaging make a solution by mixing lemon juice with almond oil. Use this solution to massage your lips every night before going to bed. This treatment will offer nourishment and help in keeping your lips moisturized. Soon you will notice the darkness of your lips is getting reduced.
3. Always remove the lip makeup you have applied during the day before going to sleep. To remove the makeup, you can use a soft cotton ball and put some almond oil or olive oil on it and gently rub the lips with it. Sleeping with lipsticks and lip gloss on your lips can be the reason behind your dark lips.
4. By scrubbing your lips with sugar mixed with cold cream the color of your dark lips will fade. Instead of cold cream you can also use olive oil to make the granular paste. This is a great way to exfoliate your lips to give it a natural shine and color.
5.There is little bit of oil called sebum secreted by the skin on the lips and so there is always the need to get your lips moisturized. Use a lip balm or petroleum jelly on your lips when you are outside and use coco butter on your lips when you are in the house. You need to make sure that your lips are always well moisturized in order to get soft and pink lips.
6. Seeds of pomegranate can also be used in order to lighten the dark color of your lips and lending it a lovely pink color. Take the seeds of pomegranate in crushed form and mix it with the milk cream and apply it on your lips. Soon your lips will become redder and fuller. You can use this solution without worrying about side effects.
7. Cucumber juice when applied on lips also help a lot in reducing the darkness of lips. Take a slice of cucumber and scrip your lips with it whenever you have some time. Just five minutes of scrubbing daily with cucumber juice will lighten the color of your lips making it pink.
8. Rose petals can also be used to get back the pink colors of your lips. Take some rose petals and immerse it in milk for some time. Then make a paste of the petals and add a few drops of honey and glycerin to it. Now take this paste and dab it on your lips for fifteen minutes. Finally rub off your lips gently with milk. When you follow this treatment daily you can witness amazing results.
9. Try to pat the lips for a few minutes with cotton soaked in carrot juice or beetroot juice. This way you can easily add some color on your lips as well as nourish the lips. For better result you can add a pinch of saffron with the juice. Saffron will help in keeping your dry lips well moisturized.
10. Next time while eating an orange keep the orange peel as it can help a lot in the treating dark and dull lips. Use the orange peel to cleanse the skin of your lips and to lighten the dark skin tone of your lips.